Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
812 South Ennis Street, Bryan
Highland Park charm meets the Bryan Historic District! This nationally listed historic residence is situated on an oversized lot in the East Side Historic District. Donning a Tudor facade with gray woodwork, this home embodies classic architecture. Original wood floors, hardware, french doors, tile work, antique Wolf range and much more abound. Fabulous Gothic fireplace and long-leaf pine encased study. Three bedrooms, two baths in main residence, private guest/master cottage located through an enclosed breezeway, plus a charming "doll house" that boasts a heated and cooled kitchenette, bedroom, full bath and private veranda. Outdoor entertaining area with deck, fire pit, and brick patio!
- MLS® #17011010
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,914
- Year Built1935
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Electric, Cable Tv, City Sewer, Garbage, Gas, Telephone on Site
- GaragesAttached Carport
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Frame, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Deck, Covered Patio/Deck, Fire Pit, Other Feature, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees, Corner, Level
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Frame, Siding
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Chad Hovde
- Listing Office:Re/max 2020
- Address812 South Ennis Street
- SubdivisionCavitt's Bryan Heights
- Zip Code77803-4641
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Drapes/Curtains, French Doors, Other Feature, Paneling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric, Ceiling Fan, Window Unit
- FireplacesGas Logs (Personal Property-Do NOT convey with property), Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.